Public relations and publicity - both offline and online - is a foundational component of any good integrated marketing communications plan and plays a key role in promoting a business to its customers and prospects. A properly implemented PR strategy that is well executed will be one of your most cost-effective marketing tactics.
When implemented properly, public relations and publicity programs are effective at branding, uncovering untapped or unknown market opportunities, increasing your search engine rankings, and is an outstanding lead and web traffic generator.
Our unique and proven approach to business-to-business PR regularly blankets all potential markets and target audiences with appropriate news, product and personnel announcements, getting your messages seen, read or heard, and setting you distinctly apart from your competitors.
You'll find a number of agencies and PR firms that have tried to copy our approach, but as the saying goes...often imitated, never duplicated. Below you'll find just an overview of what the program includes.
Our results-oriented approach to business-to-business public relations and publicity is truly unique. Return-on-investment for our clients is routinely 400 to 800 percent.
- PR Strategy and Planning: A truly great PR program is born out of a thorough planning process. We take the time to understand your company, your products, markets, target audiences, competitors, sales force and distributors. We then help you develop a set of objectives and recommend and implement proven strategies.
- Segmented Distribution List Development & Maintenance: Armed with an understanding of your business, we develop an exhaustive list of print and only media outlets, associations and organizations that will have an interest in news from your company.
- News Release Research, Copywriting, and Distribution: A cornerstone of the program are regular news releases that cover topics such new products or services, core products, new literature and promotional items, personnel changes, company news, financial news, and any relevant "newsworthy" topic. We research and write the material, coordinate photography that may be appropriate to support the release and then distribute those releases to the appropriate and only the appropriate media. These are prepared and sent out on a regular basis to keep the "media pipeline" full.
- Story Research, Copywriting and Distribution: Stories may include case histories (we interview your customer about their use of your products or services), feature stories (we interview someone at your company, and write about a specific topic), or technical articles/white papers. We prepare the stories, arrange for appropriate photography, and typically target key publications or websites with these high-impact PR tools.
- Media Relations: Media Relations are key. Over the years we've learned who the key business-to-business media contacts are, and have developed business relationships with them that allow us to work most effectively on your behalf. We work hard to make sure the media understands who you are, what you do, and why your products and services are of benefit to their readers.
- Trade Show Support and Press Kits: We not only produce press kits to support your trade show presence, but attend the major shows on your behalf to interact with your personnel, distributors, agents and reps. This gives us invaluable insights into your company. We also "scope out" the competition for you, and set up meetings or introductions with any key media that might be attending or exhibiting at the show.
- Other services provided include internal communications, community relations, crisis managment, speaking engagement coordination and preparation, ongoing contact with clients, publishers, editors and media reps.
- Quantitative Results Measurement: We produce reports that show you in hard numbers, the ROI on your program.