Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Optimizing your website for search engines can be a very cost effective tool to promote your website and increase its visibility. It is more than just registering your site; it is a strategic process of developing relevant content, then building and marketing your website to ensure that it ranks highly in search results pages.
Helping you be in the right place at the right time and ensuring that your website attracts the right target audience is what we are good at.
- Organic search visibility is used to obtain non-paid rankings in major search engines
- Keywords chosen need to be relevant to the products or services represented on the web-site and are selected to bring you qualified traffic
- Pay per click involves creating online ads that drive visitors, that are interested in products or services your company offers, to your website
- Link building, internal and external, increase your visibility and site traffic
- Creating and managing blogs and content increases your web visibilty and is an opportunity to improve the customer experience
- Social Media programs utilize different media methods to generate traffic and buzz about your company
- Monitoring and web-site anaytics measures the success of your search engine marketing programs and gives you the data to optimize your web strategy.