Trade Show Marketing
Trade shows and exhibitions can be cost-effective communications tools offering personal contact with a large potential customer base. An effective trade show marketing strategy demonstrates the high quality of your products and services and your exhibit makes a strong statement about your Brand, what you do and how you do it.
We know that a strategic exhibit marketing and tactical plan of action is critical to trade show success. From pre-show planning to post-show follow up, we implement the key tactics that will achieve your marketing and sales objectives.
- Trade show strategy aligns your strategic plan with your tradeshow marketing strategy and ensures that you achieve the best possible results
- Pre-show promotion brings more qualified visitors to your exhibit. Direct mail, broadcast faxes, advertising, PR, sponsorship, and the Internet are possible ways to reach your target audience
- Exhibit design attract visitors and should communicate a strong key message that demonstrates your brand and benefits to your prospects.
- Exhibit graphics, presentations and demonstrations create an experience that makes you memorable to your visitors
- Show Promotions bring visitors and media to your booth and obtain maximum exposure for your company. Promotional items, give aways, media press kits, press conferences are all tactics that can increase exposure.
- Exhibit staff training is important for a unified and professional image, trains staff to sell, and helps you capture the important customer information
- Post show tactics and follow up are your key to trade show success. Leads need to be managed, quickly, in an organized and systematic way so that you can measure the value from attending the show.